Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Still going strong

It's Wednesday of another week, I will update my other blog with what's been happening in the household. Nothing major, but enough to keep me on my toes, and to normally send one to the fridge/pantry for solace.

I am eating a King's ransom a week on salads - I am buying the packets of rocket and spinach leaves and go through almost four packs a week. That's $16 in lettuce leaves - yikes. Mind you I am saving that on take away and baking ingredients and cereal. I love my salads and normally by now I would be feeling ill just thinking about the next one, but I am plodding along quite comfortably and confident that I am here for the next few months. On Saturday night made a delicious Thai Beef Salad, I have posted the recipe over here


My salad comprises of restaurant leaves with added baby rocker, fresh basil, pea and lentil sprouts, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, carrots and Kraft French dressing with good quality balsamic vinegar - the best you can buy. Delish!



No comments: