Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Day 2

I have woken up this morning feeling pretty good. I was a bit head achy yesterday afternoon, and a little this morning, but have hit it on the head with panadol before it got a hold of me today. I had a good night's sleep which always helps too. I have been so tired of late, I can't wait for the anti depressants to settle down in my system so that I can just feel normal tired, instead of exhausted. It's still early in the morning and I am feeling a little peckish, but nothing major. I can have some fruit mid morning, so will have that before my yoga class. I woke up this morning not feeling as bloated as normal, which is a good feeling. Obviously my steak and salad dinner sits with me a lot better than the addition of rice or pasta, or corn and sweet potato................. Hello My name is Jenny Schimak and I am a carboholic!! Last night, I didn't have the munchies but looked forward to my cup of tea and a nestle diet mousse which I ate while Bunny had is biscuits and left over slice. I don't think the family has realized yet that the baking will slow down, now that I can't eat it for a while. Or on the flip side, I can bake and it will last much longer because I am not devouring it too. Tonight's dinner will be grill fish (frozen) with salad, while everyone else will have crumbed fish with home made wedges and salad too.

No comments: