Monday, October 22, 2007

Progress Report

I did my pilates class today and then headed off to the chemist to weigh in. I have lost 1.9kg in the first week. I am happy about that, I think the lady at the pharmacy was a bit disappointed with my reaction. I had my two youngest with me, and that's a stress in itself, and I know that I always lose weight in the first week. I can already feel where it has gone from - and it's exactly from where I want to lose it from , so that's great. She asked me if I had any questions and I said, no I was doing fine. The only 'challenge' was yesterday when we went to the plaza and the kids and Peter yummy stuff for lunch and I had a diet coke. Actually it wasn't that bad. I had my salad and shake then when we got home. I have discovered that the Kraft Free French dressing with really good quality balsamic vinegar is really nice. I buy the spinach leaves with rocket and it's a nice salad base. Last night I had an omlette which was delicious. I wonder how long I can do this for. I am steadfastly determined to give it a good attempt.

No comments: