Monday, October 15, 2007

Never say Never

I am back on a diet.

I know, I know, I know, I said I would never, ever do it ever again.............. So what happened, I hear you ask????

The fact of the matter is that I need something. I need the help and I need the discipline. I also want it to happen fairly quickly, and then I know I have to go back to being careful. Even to probably dieting Monday to Fridays and relaxing on the weekends. I know I have it in me..........I just need to tap in again. I have great support at home, and I pray a lot too......so that will help.

I am doing the Kate Morgan program which is run through my local pharmacy. It's a meal replacement program, where breakfast and lunches are a shake. Dinner is a protein with vegies or salad. You can have two pieces of fruit a day, and a yoghurt, which is good, because I need that little something sweet of an evening.

She set my goal at 10kgs which she is confident is manageable. One thing I really liked, was the one on one support. I can get weighed every week and not pay. I can go in as many times as I like during the week for support or advice. The lady was really friendly and very helpful. She said that so far they have had great results.

I told her we had booked to go to the Food and Wine festival, and she said I could just do the best I can. I can still have my shakes for the other meals, or get right back on the wagon, on the Sunday. That's life, and I can't put it on hold, nor can I prolong going back to doing something any longer.

I feel uncomfortable. I want to wear my board shorts again, I want to wear tops without having the huge bulge around my waist. I am excited and look forward to my first results. I will post my thoughts here during my journey......

No comments: