Monday, April 14, 2008

C25K Continues

I have completed another session this afternoon, and feel pretty good about myself. I kind of get that real smug feeling knowing I have exercised and done my body some good.  I wasn't keen about going, but the kids were wanting to go to the park, so it was  win-win situation all round.  They swing and climb, while I jog (read lumber/scuffle) around the park. I finally discovered what all the hype about 'runner's high' was all about.......It really kicked in and felt amazing.  I got it when I STOPPED jogging......(mmmm, methinks that's not quite what the running enthusiasts had in mind when they coined that phrase, but for the time being, that's the only 'high' I can find......)


It was a glorious day, so soaked up a good dose of Vitamin D as well.  

The weekend went well food wise.  I have found that if I don't snack, mid morning or mid afternoon, I have loads of points, and have a couple to bank. I have decided not to eat my exercise points, I will see if that makes a difference.  I can go back to eating them once I am on maintenance.  

No comments: