Saturday, March 1, 2008

Managing life with WW

This time around on WW I have been really conscious of trying to have strategies for coping with my 'danger' times. One of the danger times, is a Friday night. I can eat pretty well all week and then the KFC or Thai meal on a Friday night can be quite deadly I think. So last night, I had a Thai Beef Salad and passed on the rice and curry puffs. I allowed 8.5 points, but it was so worth it. It was delicious. Don't think I can afford to do that every week, so I don't know what I will do on the weeks, we used to choose KFC. I did look up a Sweet Chilli Twister and it was 9.5 points, so I may opt for that, as l don't normally eat much during the day, so can manage that okay with my points.

My Mum and Dad are coming for dinner, Dad was going to spring for pizza, which we enjoy, but I would rather use my points for something more delicious, so we are having eye fillet, with chargrilled vegies and blue cheese sauce. It's my current favourite meal and I am really looking forward to a lovely evening. I went for my walk today too, so that's four times this week which is really good, I hope to go tomorrow too. So I have lots of bonus points up my sleeve which I can resort too if I need to.

No comments: