Friday, March 21, 2008

Another loss

It's all still going well. Quite frankly, I don't think it will change this time.  I have lost 4kg in four weeks, so am very pleased with myself. My next goal is to get under 70kg which would be a great feeling.  

I read a post on WW the other day where ladies were posting their starting BMI and their current one, and it was good seeing the change in something else other than the scales. These are my stats.

Starting BMI 28 (should fall between 20 - 25)
Current BMI 26 (Looking much better and getting closer to where it should be)

I am very pleased about that.  I don't have to lose much more and I won't be classed as 'overweight' anymore.  

Yesterday I walked, the first time since my anti inflammatories have kicked in.  It was so good to not pay for it last night. I even fell into a light jog at times.  I took my ipod yesterday, for the last four weeks, for some reason I have never thought to take it with me. It made a huge difference to how I felt and to the pace that I kept.  I am checking out 'walking podcasts' today to download onto my ipod.  So far I haven't found what I am looking for, but I know they exist.  

Easter this weekend, poses no threat as far as eating too much stuff goes. The BBQ on Sunday will have good food, so not a worry there. I need to work out what to do with all the chocolate that's coming into the house. I am not real happy about that. I have dieted over Easters before, so I know I can manage it. I may keep it in the fridge as I tend to like my chocolate at room temperature these days.  I might even get Bunny to put it high on top of the pantry cupboard.  It means I need to get a chair to get it, and I hate doing anything where I need those chairs as they are so heavy.  

Will report in my next loss.

No comments: